UPT - News
Last month in March, the United Palace Theatre had the pleasure of adding Miel San Marcos to our incredible list of performers who have graced our stage.
According to their website, Miel San Marcos is a Christian group with multiple hits, such as "Arise Lord," "Feats", "Invincible", "Thankful", "I Believe" "You are God", "The Joy of the Lord," "Your Presence", "Lord of Armies", "Great and Strong" and "Longing Over You," among many others.
In 2012 the Guatemalan band made history with their record entitled "Feats" which brought thousands to the Anaheim Convention Center Arena. This production included the special participation of renowned artists of worship such as: Coalo Zamorano, Juan Carlos Alvarado, Fernel Monroy, Tony Perez, and Ovid Barrios.
We felt quite patriotic during the America's Got Talent photo shoot last week in the United Palace Theatre! And it was nice of Nick Cannon to take a photo with Charlie, our head of security and a big fan of the show!
We had a blast meeting Sasha Allen, a finalist on season 4 of The Voice, as she filmed a commercial for Clear shampoo in our theatre. Which areas of the United Palace can you spot in the commercial below?
- The Loew's Wonder Theatres Featured in NYC Media's Blueprint
- Gilberto Santa Rosa & J' Martin celebrate Dominican Republic Independence Day
- A Look Inside the Wonder Theatres by The New York Times
- The United Palace Welcomes Sam Smith, Lorde & Foster The People
- Hawaiian Singer Jack Johnson performs at the Palace